Before submitting your abstract, kindly review the following instructions:
- The presenting author must ensure that all co-authors are familiar with the abstract’s content before submission.
- The presenting author’s name must appear as the first author.
- Submitted abstracts should contain unpublished data.
- Abstracts previously presented will not be considered.
- All abstracts must be written in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling, meeting publication standards.
- Accepted abstracts will be featured in the Conference Proceedings.
- Authors can submit multiple abstracts, but each oral presenter can deliver only one oral presentation. Additional accepted abstracts will be allotted for poster presentations.
- Correspondence will be directed to the submitting author, so ensure these details match the presenting author’s.
- Editing/updating abstracts after submission is not possible.
- Successful submission is confirmed via email after clicking the final submit button. If no confirmation is received, please contact us.